Sunday, August 24, 2008

EXAMS ARE OVER!

Yipee! Exams are over! and HOLIDAY is finally here! Wow...

Time really flies. this is the 8th month of 2008. and I have went through 1 sememster of POLY.

I learnt a lot during these past 8 months. A lot.

I finally know the meaning of G-R-A-D-U-A-T-I-O-N.
I know the meaning of F-R-I-E-N-D-S.

I shall just leave all this to end of this year.

A review of Exams. Although it's useless. Hahas.

IPC: Okay I just. Just that there 1 stupid question whereby no1 seems to know how to do it. Hahas.
THERMO: OMG. THANKS for telling me that I have passed this module before taking this paper! xp IT IS DIASTROUS.
BIOMOL: Study last minute and I know I can pass it. =)
EM2: My last paper. After finishing it, I cant be bothered to check and just sat and waited for the paper to be collected.


Friday 220808
EM2 paper is over! Which means EXAMS are over! yay.
Meet JAC for late night movie! HOME SWEET HOME at 3am I suppose! xD
Taxi home from marina square. I want more trips like that. =D

Saturday 230808
My sleeping day. Slept the whole day away. Missed fireworks festival. T.T

Sunday 240808
Watching dramas online again. Suppose to go for family dinner but it is postponed to next sunday.

Nothing much. Hopefully I can find a job this coming holiday after coming back from OSL. =)

No comments: